Sober Living Discipleship Home
It all started when…
I needed to find someplace to live after treatment. My sisters house was safe, but I was rebellious. I loved Jesus but I had never lived in the free world without drugs in my body and there was too much water under the bridge with my family. I needed to get around other people like me, people in recovery.
My first Oxford House was a true blessing, but I had to navigate my faith on my own. My housemates didn’t understand why I lived according to Biblical principles and often gave me a hard time about it. I dreamt that someday I would develop a program offering women a place to live their faith and their recovery out loud.
Today that dream is a reality.
Welcome to Judy’s House.
For Judy’s House Clients
Judy’s House is a Christian, faith-based discipleship home offering women a safe and healthy place to recover. Many women enter the home after successfully completing drug treatment or jail programs. Our students have at least 30 day’s clean and are willing to accept suggestions from their housemates and staff.
· At least 30 days of continuous recovery
· Willingness and ability to work a Christ-centered program
· Not take any narcotic medications
· Ability and willingness to work and be trained in our work study program
· Women live in an upstairs unit. Must be able to walk upstairs.
· Pay $300 application fee, and pay rent each week (sponsorships may be available for application fee, rent depends on which room you live in).
RecoveryChick sponsors this Christ-centered discipleship home, Judy’s House, located in Galveston, TX. This program is for females who desire to allow God by the power of the Holy Spirit to change them into the women that God intended them to be. To be firmly established in the new life God has promised.
Fill out the form below for admissions or more information. I would love to connect with you.